Hi and welcome.. On this article you will be guided on how to repair software / flashing for problem such as bootloop, softbrick, stuck on logo, virus, error popup, pattern unlock, etc. Let's begin the tutorial...
- Download and extract the materials required above
- Install driver (skip this step if it has been installed before)
- Open program flash_tool in the flashtool folder
- Click on Scatter-loading / choose button and then choose the file scatter MT6XXX_Android_scatter in the firmware folder which shaped as a text file document or extension .txt
- Select Format All + Download / Firmware Upgrade / Download Only (please try to always select the firmware upgrade if file firmware is full address to minimize any risk)
- Next click the Download button
- Shut the phone completely off and connect to computer while pressing the Volume (+) / (-) button simultaneously until device is detected so the flashing will start automatically
- Ignore the Download Warning (if occurred) and press Yes button
- If out warning PMT changed for the ROM, it must be downloaded (if occurred) that means you have to format the phone first in format menu on flashtool. Choose Auto Format Flash and Format whole flash except Bootloader and click Start / OK (this action is a risk of removing imei from the phone. DWYOR!!!)
- Wait until the process is 100% complete with green sign notification and then unplug the cord
- Please try to turn the device on and good luck .. :)
We Have Reached The End About How To Flash Firmware Gionee P2M. Thank You For Visiting And Please Do Leave A Comment Below If You Like, Share It Or Subscribe For More. May Luck Be With You All As Always..